Reporting to: Vice President of Production & General Manager
Transportation: Company Vehicle and Gas, provided
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Responsible for training, coaching and counseling all crew members on all aspects of job duties before and during all projects and maintaining accurate records of employee attendance/timecards and job performance including production output and quality levels on a timely basis & provide required performance reviews.
- Plans and directs all scheduling, crew assignment, job mobilization, construction field activity and job inspection activities in accordance with established policies, procedures and objectives for crew members and sub-contractors.
- Conducts pre-installation review of all sold jobs, including contract and installation documentation. Consults with sales personnel to resolve contract inconsistencies prior to construction scheduling.
- Maintains accurate records of materials usage, labor, individual crew output, and budgets for all projects.
- Performs construction field work and service work duties when required to maintain acceptable installation lead times, assist installation crews, and meet customer expectations, especially during lay-off periods.
- Maintenance of assigned tools and equipment to ensure proper usage and good, safe working condition.
- Responsible to keep work area in the warehouse clean, organized and safe.
- Conducts inspections of jobsite crew performance and completed jobs to assure that installation quality, workmanship and jobsite cleanliness consistently meets customer expectations. This will involve conducting on-site inspections of each job site on a weekly basis.
- Prepares project punch lists and completes outstanding punch list items to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Generation and maintenance of job and crew reports; productivity reports; and project closeout reports.
- Assurance of compliance with local building codes and environmental, health and safety requirements.
- Maintain professional relationships with all customers, sub-contractors and suppliers by performing above average communications, cooperation and understanding of desired outcome on each project.
- Works with customers to collect outstanding payments after all services have been completed.
- Work with suppliers on ordering processes; warranty situations and inventory supplies.
- Associate degree in construction management, business or related area, LEED certified, desired.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction, manufacturing or service-related company.
- Minimum of 1 year supervisory experience.
Please fill out our online application below or come in and fill out an application in person at Lindus Construction, 879 Highway 63, Baldwin, WI. Applications are being accepted until position(s) are filled. NO PHONE CALLS.
Lindus Construction/Midwest LeafGuard is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or beliefs.
Lindus Construction/Midwest LeafGuard is a drug-free workplace.