Position Title: LeafGuard Warehouse Technician
Supervisor: LeafGuard Field Manager
Location: Baldwin, WI
Classification: Part-Time / Non-Exempt
- Unloading and Recycling Material
- Follow Safety Rules & Regulations
- Other Duties as Assigned
DUTIES PERFORMED / AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
1. Unloading and Recycling Material:
- Follow instructions from the LeafGuard Field Manager and learn all aspects of the job duties on a continuous basis.
- Unloads recyclable and left-over materials from all LeafGuard vehicles daily.
- Discards all material properly in their separate recycling dumpsters, if applicable.
- Sorts and bales Aluminum and cardboard.
- Ensure that all LeafGuard vans are ready for their crews at 6:00am each working day.
2. Follow Safety Rules & Regulations:
- Responsible to use tools, material and equipment with caution while following approved safety practices.
- Responsible to keep work area in the warehouse clean, organized and safe.
3. Other Duties as Assigned
- Responsible for securing building after work has been completed by ensuring all doors are locked and security system is turned on if working late shift.
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing other duties as assigned or needed.
- Attendance is essential to perform necessary functions for this position.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Working knowledge of power tools & equipment.
- Equivalent education, training and/or related work experience.
- Manual Skills: Ability to work independently. Ability to lift approximately 50 pounds on a regular basis and 100 pounds occasionally.
- Supervision Received:
- Reporting to the LeafGuard Field Manager who sets goals, objectives, and strategies for job completion. Supervision would come through training and guidance directly from LeafGuard Field Manager.
- Supervision Given:
- Responsible to provide feedback on unsafe or unethical practices to management.
- Cash Responsibility:
- The responsibility for the safeguarding and non-disclosure of all proprietary information. Any information that is pertinent to personal work aspects such as salaries, promotions, etc., is confidential and individually proprietary.
- Responsibility is primarily with crew. It is your use of tact and judgment that is helpful when working with these individuals both directly and indirectly.
- Job Pressure/Pace:
- Requires a tremendous amount of personal energy, physical strength and people contact, so pressures exist.
- Time Spent Sitting and Standing/Work Conditions:
- 90% time standing (physical labor), 10% sitting.
- Varies between sitting and standing depending on schedule and job.
- Flexible early morning or evening working hours – must have vans ready by 6:00am each workday.
Please fill out our online application below or come in and fill out an application in person at Lindus Construction, 879 Highway 63, Baldwin, WI. Applications are being accepted until position(s) are filled. NO PHONE CALLS.
Lindus Construction, Inc./Midwest LeafGuard is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or beliefs.
Lindus Construction Inc./Midwest LeafGuard is a drug-free workplace.