A. POSITION IDENTIFICATION:
Position Title: LeafGuard Installation Technician
Supervisor: LeafGuard Field Manager & LeafGuard Service Manager
Location: Baldwin, WI
Classification: Full-Time / Non-Exempt
B. POSITION SUMMARY:
Fabrication and Installation of LeafGuard Gutter, S&F and Downspout Systems
Service/Maintenance and Adjustment Work
Follow Safety Rules & Regulations
Other Duties as Assigned
C. DUTIES PERFORMED / AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
1. Fabrication and Installation of LeafGuard Gutter and Downspout Systems:
- Follow instructions from the LeafGuard Installation Technician – Crew Foreman and learn all aspects of the job duties on a continuous basis.
- Responsible for assisting Crew Foreman in fabrication and installation of gutters, downspout sections and soffit & fascia in accordance with established company-wide procedures and practices.
- Arranges tools, material and installation debris and tear-off material in vehicle prior to departure from job-sites.
- Maintains cleanliness of jobsite during installation and performs final cleanup following installation completion.
- Completes job and timecard documentation in SalesForce and submits all documentation on a timely basis.
2. Service/Maintenance and Adjustment Work:
- Performs service and adjustment work as assigned by Service Manager on a timely and accurate manner to ensure homeowners satisfaction.
- Performs shop work and maintenance duties as assigned.
- Follow Safety Rules & Regulations:
- Responsible to use tools, equipment and materials with caution while following approved safety practices.
- Erect work ladders, scaffolds and safety devices as required, to install gutter and downspout sections.
- Ensure that all tools and equipment are in good, safe working order.
- Responsible to keep work area in the warehouse clean, organized and safe.
4. Other Duties as Assigned
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing other duties as assigned or needed.
- Attendance is essential to perform necessary functions for this position.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Working knowledge of power tools.
- Minimum of 2 years’ construction worksite experience.
- Equivalent education, training and/or related work experience.
- Manual Skills: Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds of material.Must possess a valid driver’s license in state of residence and maintain a clean driving record.
- Supervision Received:
- Reporting to the LeafGuard Installation Technician – Foreman who sets goals, objectives, and strategies for job completion. As position is fieldwork orientated, supervision would come through training and guidance directly from Foreman, LeafGuard Field Manager & LeafGuard Service Manager.
- Supervision Given:
- Responsible to provide feedback on unsafe or unethical practices to management.
- Cash Responsibility:
- Responsibility for timely and accurate management and reporting of expenses related to work assignments.
- The responsibility for the safeguarding and non-disclosure of all proprietary information. Any information that is pertinent to personal work aspects such as salaries, promotions, etc., is confidential and individually proprietary.
- Responsibility is primarily in the field working with crew and customers. It is your use of tact and judgment that is helpful when working with these individuals both directly and indirectly in the field by way of giving professional advice/guidance which is a normal requirement for this position.
- Job Pressure/Pace:
- Requires a tremendous amount of personal energy, physical strength and people contact, so pressures exist.
- Time Spent Sitting and Standing/Work Conditions:
- 80% time standing (physical labor), 20% driving and sitting.
- Varies between sitting and standing depending on schedule and job.
Why Lindus Construction?
Lindus Construction is a top Twin Cities’ area full-service home improvement company founded by Kevin and Emily Lindus in 1979. Today we are more than 150 strong and looking for new members to join our award-winning, technology-driven team.
When you work at Lindus, it’s not just a job, it’s the opportunity to build a career with a family-owned company that believes its most valuable assets drive out of the parking lot every day. You see it in the employees, many of whom have been with Lindus Construction for 10, 20, even 30 years. Current retention rate is 74%.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and highly competitive pay based on experience. Don’t have any experience? That’s ok. We are always training individuals with the willingness to learn and passion to excel. Through our specialized tiered training system, Lindus employees learn from experienced members how to fine tune their skills and add to their capabilities. It’s not uncommon for a Lindus employee to start as an installer and move all the way up to managing their own team.
Lindus Construction has built a reputation not only in the Twin Cities and Midwest as a top construction company, but also nationwide having received the following honors:
GAF Roofer of the Year
Professional Remodeler Magazine’s Remodeler of the Year.
Professional Remodeler Magazine’s 40 Under 40 for four members of the Lindus Team
Named Builder of the Year by the WI Builders Association
Lindus offers outstanding benefits to full-time employees including:
- 401(k) Plan with FREE Company Match with FREE Personal Financial Advisor
- Three Different Medical Plans with Health Savings Accounts
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- FREE Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plans for Employee, Spouse and Children
- FREE Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Identify Theft Protection with LifeLock
- Vacation/Sick Plan (Paid Time Off) – For all Non-Sales Positions
- Paid Holidays – For all Non-Sales Positions
- Performance Reviews
- FREE $100 Safety Shoe and Safety Eyeglass Reimbursement per Year
- FREE Company Apparel
- FREE Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Verizon Cell Phone Discount Program
- Employee Referral Bonus Program, up to $1,000
- FREE Safety Plan & Training
- Two Full-Time Mechanics to Work on Personal Vehicles
- Several Types of Leaves (Bereavement, FMLA, Voting, Military, Personal, W/C, etc.)
- Non-Harassment and Drug-FREE Work Environment
- FREE Tiered Training Program
- Monthly All-Company Meetings
- Paid Weekly with Direct Deposit
- Technology Driven
- Paperless Environment
Come join our award-winning team and take the first step toward building your new career!
Please fill out our online application below or come in and fill out an application in person at Lindus Construction, 879 Highway 63, Baldwin, WI. Applications are being accepted until position(s) are filled. NO PHONE CALLS.
Lindus Construction, Inc./Midwest LeafGuard is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or beliefs.
Lindus Construction Inc./Midwest LeafGuard is a drug-free workplace.