Reporting to: Construction Field Supervisor
Location: Baldwin, WI
Transportation: Company Vehicle and Gas Provided
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Perform all related tasks to construct and complete job according to blueprints and/or work orders.
- Responsible for reviewing all work orders before arriving to the job-site and problem solve any questions/concerns.
- Placement of all building permits before any work will begin.
- Provide customer service to the customer while at the job-site by meeting with them and reviewing the job so they understand the contract and to answer any questions.
- Measure the job to ensure you have adequate materials at the job-site, which should already have been dropped off. If discrepancy in measurements or amounts provided, contact your supervisor immediately.
- Responsible for keeping inventory of all materials prior to starting the job and comparing the information to the packing slip and informing supervisor of any shortages or damage to materials.
- Complete and turn in all paperwork, including but not limited to, field reports, Time & Material sheets, lead forms, completion certificates and timecards in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist the homeowner after job has been completed with product knowledge and/or procedures for proper maintenance and usage, if applicable.
- Take before and after pictures of each job for all related tasks performed.
- Must follow all safety rules and regulations that pertain to their tasks to conduct a safe and clean working environment.
- Responsible for keeping company-owned vehicles clean and free of any safety concerns.
- Maintain a clean job-site at all times, pick up all tools and equipment and secure job site each day in order to eliminate potential hazards, while ensuring that the homeowner’s property is not being damaged.
- Ensure that all tools and equipment are in good, safe working order.
- Responsible to keep work area in the warehouse clean, organized and safe.
- Responsible for all training and coaching of carpenters in all aspects of job duties before and during all projects.
- Responsible for supervising all carpenters on proper construction practices and procedures.
- Ensure that all crew members are adhering to all safety regulations and report any job-related injuries to the main office as they happen and seek proper medical attention if needed.
- Physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving of your whole body to handle, install, position, manipulate material and erect scaffolding.
- Ability to read blueprints/takeoff diagrams and perform precise measurements.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis and 100 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to safely, legally and consistently operate an automobile for traveling.
- High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in carpentry/finish trade.
- Working knowledge of construction tools/equipment.
Please fill out our online application below or come in and fill out an application in person at Lindus Construction, 879 Highway 63, Baldwin, WI. Applications are being accepted until position(s) are filled. NO PHONE CALLS.
Lindus Construction, Inc./Midwest LeafGuard is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or beliefs.
Lindus Construction Inc./Midwest LeafGuard is a drug-free workplace.