A. POSITION IDENTIFICATION:
Position Title: Insulation Project Coordinator
Supervisor: Construction Production Manager
Location: Baldwin, WI
Classification: Full-Time / Non-Exempt
B. POSITION SUMMARY:
- Review and Scheduling of Contracts
- Supervise Installation and Sub-Contractors
- Follow Safety Rules & Regulations
- Other Duties as Assigned
C. DUTIES PERFORMED / AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
1. Review & Scheduling of Contracts:
- Reviewing insulation contracts after being approved in production for accuracy, timelines, etc., and follow-up with salesmen if needed.
- Perform ongoing insulation question discovery.
- Schedule installation with homeowner and adjust with sub-contractors, if needed and provide customer service to the customer while at the job-site by meeting with them and reviewing the job so they understand the contract and to answer any questions.
- Maintaining SalesForce production file to keep it current with maintaining rack station with project history and pictures as well as assist with job costing process.
- Communicate and confirm materials to be used with the sub-contractor.
- Supervisor Installation and Sub-Contractors:
- Communicate and secure production dates for installation with sub-contractors.
- On-site supervision of sub-contractors to ensure installation is being performed accurately and quality service is obtained.
- Assist with processing invoices from sub-contractor for accuracy.
- Follow Safety Rules & Regulations:
- Must follow all safety rules and regulations that pertain to their tasks to conduct a safe and clean working environment.
- Responsible for keeping company-owned vehicles clean and free of any safety concerns.
- Maintain a clean job-site at all times, pick up all tools and equipment and secure job site each day in order to eliminate potential hazards, while ensuring that the homeowner’s property is not being damaged.
- Responsible to oversee safety protocol with sub-contractors to ensure they are working safely.
3. Other Duties as Assigned
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing other duties as assigned or needed.
- Attendance is essential to perform necessary functions for this position.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Working knowledge of power tools and equipment.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in insulation/installation practices.
- Equivalent education, training and/or related work experience.
- Manual Skills: Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis and 100 pounds occasionally.
- Supervision Received:
- Reporting to the Construction Production Manager who sets goals, objectives, strategies for job completion and training/guidance.
- Supervision Given:
- Responsible to provide feedback on unsafe or unethical practices to management.
- Cash Responsibility:
- Responsibility for timely and accurate management and reporting of expenses related to work assignments.
- The responsibility for the safeguarding and non-disclosure of all proprietary information. Any information that is pertinent to personal work aspects such as salaries, promotions, etc., is confidential and individually proprietary.
- Responsibility is primarily in the field working with crew, customers, and suppliers. It is your use of tact and judgment that is helpful when working with these individuals both directly and indirectly in the field by way of giving professional advice/guidance which is a normal requirement for this position.
- Job Pressure/Pace:
- Requires a tremendous amount of personal energy, physical strength, people contact, supervisory and management skills, so pressures exist.
- Time Spent Sitting and Standing/Work Conditions:
- 50% time standing (physical labor) and 50% driving and sitting.
- Varies between sitting and standing depending on schedule and job.
Lindus Construction, Inc./Midwest LeafGuard is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age and disability. Lindus Construction Inc./Midwest LeafGuard is a drug-free workplace.