Reporting to: COO & Director of Digital Marketing
Location: Baldwin, WI
Schedule Sales Appointments:
- Lead collection through phone calls and entering necessary information into various programs using established procedures and telephone script.
- Organize all scheduled appointments for each of the salespeople by grouping appointment together based on location.
- Produce FYI’s and Pre-Approach post cards for each lead.
- Check email leads/voicemail leads or cancellations and respond appropriately with follow-up email or phone calls.
- Answer questions and concerns from homeowner’s to best of their knowledge.
- Ordering all Eagle View reports for salespeople on roofing bids.
- Perform daily confirmation calls to verify appointment for following day.
Assist Salespeople/Inside Sales:
1.Maintain cancellations and notifies salesperson of change and update reports/programs.
2. Ensure that all salespeople’s daily schedules are filled with appointments by calling customers and rescheduling appointments to allow earlier bidding.
3. Develop and implement our “Re-Hash Program” by performing inside sales duties in calling past customers, sell product & services and finalize appointments by scheduling with appropriate salesperson.
4. Receive all paperwork on all appointments and distributes accordingly, when needed.
Other Duties as Assigned
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing other duties as assigned or needed.
- Attendance is essential to perform necessary functions for this position.
- Will be required to work two days/week until 6:00pm
High School Diploma or GED.
Knowledge of the Twin Cities Metro area, preferred.
Equivalent education, training and/or related work experience.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in scheduling appointments with a construction/call center company. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and CRM programs, required. Inside sales skills and experience in construction, preferred.
- Excellent phone and communication skills; both oral and written.
- Organizational, multi-tasking and good people skills are a must.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer & Director of Digital Marketing who sets goals, objectives, and strategies for job completions either directly or indirectly through internal communication systems or in person.
Responsible to provide feedback on unsafe or unethical practices to management.
The responsibility for the safeguarding and non-disclosure of all proprietary information. Any information that is pertinent to personal work aspects such as salaries, promotions, etc., is confidential and individually proprietary.
primarily working with customers and suppliers.
It is your use of tact and judgment that is helpful when working with
these individuals both directly and indirectly by way of giving professional
advice/guidance which is a normal requirement for this position.
Requires a tremendous amount of personal energy, people contact and multi-tasking during busy season, so pressures exist.
Ability to manage a large number of items in an effective manner is absolutely critical on a consistent basis.
Time Spent Sitting and Standing/Work Conditions:
80% sitting and 20% standing/walking.
Please fill out our online application below or come in and fill out an application in person at Lindus Construction, 879 Highway 63, Baldwin, WI. Applications are being accepted until position(s) are filled. NO PHONE CALLS.
Lindus Construction, Inc./Midwest LeafGuard is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or beliefs.
Lindus Construction Inc./Midwest LeafGuard is a drug-free workplace.