Reporting to: Construction Field Supervisor – Decking
Location: Baldwin, WI
Transportation: Company Vehicle & Gas Provided
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Perform all relative tasks to install footings, decking, railings, framing, trim or hardware according to company-wide procedures and practices.
- Ability to follow directions and learn all aspects of job duties on a continuous basis.
- Completion of necessary paperwork on a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for removing old decking, railings and framing material and dispose of properly and be able to repair or replace necessary rotten or damaged framing, siding, flashing or any adjoining material.
- Finish surfaces of footings, decking, railing, or skirting requiring material to be shaped or cut to specific measurements.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations to conduct a safe and clean working environment.
- Ensure that all tools, equipment and company-provided vehicle are in good, safe working order.
- High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in carpentry/finish trade.
- Working knowledge of construction tools/equipment.
Please fill out our online application below or come in and fill out an application in person at Lindus Construction, 879 Highway 63, Baldwin, WI. Applications are being accepted until position(s) are filled. NO PHONE CALLS.
Lindus Construction, Inc./Midwest LeafGuard is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or beliefs.
Lindus Construction Inc./Midwest LeafGuard is a drug-free workplace.