Reporting to: Vice President of Sales
Status: Full-time/100% Commission (Base pay of $500 for 2-4 weeks for training ONLY)
Location: Baldwin, WI
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Presents and sells company services and products (namely gutters, roofing, siding, decking, windows and insulation) to potential customers in western WI & Twin Cities.
- Prepares presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Maintains a professional appearance and provides a positive company image to the public.
- Maintains current product knowledge by participating in dynamic sales program provided by the company.
- Participates in marketing events such as trade shows and telemarketing events.
- Assists with other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years sales experience in construction industry
- Significant local travel to potential customers; valid driver’s license
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Ability to develop and deliver sales presentations
- PC proficient
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule that may include some evenings and weekends
Salesperson will be furnished with a company vehicle and cell phone. Potential annual earnings: $50-$80K.
Please fill out our online application below or come in and fill out an application in person at Lindus Construction, 879 Highway 63, Baldwin, WI. Applications are being accepted until position(s) are filled. NO PHONE CALLS.
Lindus Construction, Inc./Midwest LeafGuard is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or beliefs.
Lindus Construction Inc./Midwest LeafGuard is a drug-free workplace.